Green Years ...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Getting Organized: Back to Life

Okay, it seemed a long time since my last post, although it wasn't that much long. It seems that it is the effects of two elections since last post. The first and second stage of Iranian presidential election happened during the last 2 weeks with surprisingly and shocking results of a hardliner outcome: Ahmadi Nejad, former Mayor of Tehran.

Alright, I went a lot of ups and downs during these periods. I was shocked, upset, then tried to think why, later wanted to adjust and get used to the results and see its positive sides. My final thinking was that this is part of the process of change, the social change. Not always changes are positive, some have to be negative direction, to go back and strengthen your weakness. So I see the election of AhmadiNejad, the hardliner, as an opportunity for the people and reformists, to analyze their failure reasons. Although personally I don't like the election outcomes, but it's like that I have like failed in my test in the school. Although it's very sad, but it's up to me to find a way to make a good outcome out of it. That's the life, with all its ups and downs.

Anyhow, it's interesting that the way that I felt after hearing the hardliner president became the outcome of election in Iran, my feeling was the same as Nov-02-2004, after the US election and Bush's winning. Both groups are too religious and superficial: hardliners in Iran and US. So I just felt that it seems that this sort of feeling is worldwide for me!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Proshat said...

I wish I could get over the shock. I dont know how we're going to deal with it but there must be a way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home