Green Years ...

Friday, January 28, 2005

Hersh Gate

Firstly I want to applogize for non-updating the blog for long time. I hope I do update more regularly. Here is the interview with Seymour Hersh, the famous reporter of New Yorker with daily show of Jon Stewart.

So it seems that Bush administration is preparing for another war. Of course, I like the fact that hardliners be out of power in Iran, but I wonder for two things: one is situation afterwards in Iran, messy situation that just harms normal people, not a bit to those hardliners. Those hardliners have prepared themselves financially in wealthy countries in Europe or elsewhere for such a situation. The second thing is about the next coming power, which I believe will be another sort of non-democratic close-to-US government, similar to Egypt or Jordan, as it was before 1979 revolution.

The reason for such attitude is that I believe that war will never bring democracy, because democracy is a step-by-step process that can't be happening by a non-smooth social process such war, revolution, or ... . I prefer that US uses this situation as a power to force hardliners in Iran to accept step-by-step change to give more freedom to people, rather to actual using this power as war.

2 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly I want to applogize for non-reading your blog for long time. As I never undrestand your non-updating.
seccondly (!) I want to say congrugulations as youll see your mother soon.
Thridly I want to say that man ke fekr nemikonam refighemoon bekhad hamle kone. chon manafe UK too iran bad joori dare tamin mishe. hardliner ha ye aziz be har kas o na kasi daran reshve midan ke bi khial shan. ashghal ha ye tamam keshvar ha dare too iran foroosh mire. mirasemoon ro ham ke daran bi jang mibaran hapali hapoo mikonan. kharj bara jang bekonan ke chi beshe? salam bar o bach (az jomle maman va hamsaret) salam beresoon.
4thly have a nice time. take care. bye ...

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realy enjoyed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home