Green Years ...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Iran: a Nuke?

In the BBC news I faced a report regarding the nuclear powerhouse of Iran. When I read such kind of report, it seems that Iran has to be a very technological country, which I know it is not. In fact the coutry has lack of technology in many different area. I remember medical-used nuclear products were always bought from other countries. A friend of mine who was a dentist was always wondering why a simple toothbrush had to be imported to the country. The strong bureaucracy in industry was a huge prevention for progress.

I remember March 2003, right before Iraq war, there were huge media coverage for WMDs. But after 2 years of searching, nothing, exactly nothing is found! This question always bothers me if here the situation is the same or not? What do you think?

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across this blog and saw a post aboutfrance girl. This reminded me that I learned french recently with this:france girl Maybe it can help someone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home