Green Years ...

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Away from home

It's getting almost 4 years that I have been away from my family and friends. In the first day of January 01, I arrived into US to study, and since then I haven't come back to my home country, Iran, mostly because of the very unstable, untrusted, risky rules of immigration office. There have been cases among my friends who had left for a one month vacation to see their parents, family and friends, but unfortunately they were not able to come back to here. So you should accept the risk of loosing the whole years that you have studied by then. Bottom line, you must not be able to see none of your families. It seems kind of stupid for me. Isn't it?

Anyhow, I am thinking that it's going to be about 4 years of living in the US. However I've had lots of experiences during these 4 years. My views about a lot of things have been changed, mostly about middle-class people of US. I might talk about that in this blog. Right now, I have a lot of things that I have to do. The problem is that I am just not focused and concerned to do them.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Green Mind said...

Grillo,
I study in engineering major, no any social science related major. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home