Green Years ...

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Confusion, Deadlines and Depression!

I have lots of things to do. I have to work on my own research as well as on two other industry-related research projects. I have to prepare a presentation of my own project by this Friday. I am still not done with the Tax Return headacheful stuff which is due in two days. Oh!! And today along with all the confusion of my work, I figured out that one of the devices related to a project that I am working is missing in my office. It totally brought me down. Usually when I have a lot of things to do, I don't do anything, or computer-wise speaking, I hang out! Today was one of those hanging-out days. Now I am trying to express my feelings to get hopefully more relaxed.

I have figured out that I am becoming more and more depressed and sad for the last couple of months or so. I don't know the main reason, but there might be a lot of minor reasons that altogether have become important.

I have seen the same kind of patterns in some of the blogs that I usually read such as Grillo's blog. I don't know if it is related to the economical/sociological issues in the US or something else. By the way, gas price is acceleratedly increasing in here. Just since 3 weeks ago, it increased 38-40%!!

I have become very sensitive and too-much-on-fire person. I used to be known as hard-to-be-angry person. My friends can feel my being sad and depressed by talking to me, or even some say by reading the blog and my writings. Do you feel the same thing by reading here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home